Simple doesn't mean bad) I like your style!)Maybe it's simple, but it is different from ours))) Also, riding a bicycle is so fun! I had one, but after a couple of years he did let me drive his car)))
Your blog has good fengshui! Do you know what that means? It means it has a very balanced and harmonious appearance. Not too busy, but calm and peaceful.
I also like your picture of the river, above. Seems like you grew up in a very peaceful place. Maybe that is why you like a simple and lovely blog! :)
Hi, Vera.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is simple and clear..
I like this atmosphere.
Hi Jane...
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment.
My blog is so simple because I really have no idea about it.(haha)
Simple doesn't mean bad) I like your style!)Maybe it's simple, but it is different from ours))) Also, riding a bicycle is so fun! I had one, but after a couple of years he did let me drive his car)))
ReplyDeleteYour blog has good fengshui! Do you know what that means? It means it has a very balanced and harmonious appearance. Not too busy, but calm and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteI also like your picture of the river, above. Seems like you grew up in a very peaceful place. Maybe that is why you like a simple and lovely blog! :)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo surprised you like my simple blog.
I'm very happy. Thanks a lot.